Progress Hybrid updates

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3fordasho

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jul 20, 2007
South Central Minnesota
I just received my cooktop kit for my PH, 2nd actually since UPS dropped kicked my first set and all three stones had shipping damage... 2nd seems to have made it ok.

Now I've received another shipping notification of a 16lb package coming my way from Woodstock, wondering what the heck it is? another update?

Yea I could just call them, but thinking someone here has received it already?

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Glad to hear you received the cook top. Can't wait to hear how you make out with it.

If that cooktop is a winner, I'm going to really have to fight hard not to order one of those things. Took all I had not to order one after seeing it person last year, but this sweetens the pot.

If you guys need to discuss the package/legs, a private conversation would work well for that.

pen

Im pretty excited about the cooktop, looks to be top notch as you would expect from Woodstock.

And I'm getting quite a collection of spare soapstone pieces - not a slam at all to woodstocks shipping - some of these freight/package handlers are brutal!

Glad to hear you received the cook top. Can't wait to hear how you make out with it.

If that cooktop is a winner, I'm going to really have to fight hard not to order one of those things. Took all I had not to order one after seeing it person last year, but this sweetens the pot.

pen

Got my cooktop recently. Made my crabapple jelly on it, and big batch of spaghetti sauce made and hot water bathed. House got rather hot, but Ontario Hydro didn't make any money off me.

damn, you aren't helping me here. The wife just learned how to run the NC-30! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.