Props to the folks at Sooteater

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalogKid

Burning Hunk
Oct 22, 2012
CT
I ordered a Gardus Sooteater off Amazon (great price, $48/free ship) about two weeks ago. The item showed up a couple days later.

I head out to get started on my sweep. I unbox the Sooteater and notice there is no user guide. No biggie, I'll pull it up on-line. I then realize it is missing the adapter to attach the rods to the drill and an allen key. Hmmmm...? I did I tried to come up with a temporary solution until I could get the proper adapter. No such luck.

I sent an email directly to the customer service folks at Gardus explaining that I was missing user guide, allen key, and most importantly the drill adapter, and asked if they could please send one to me.

Right away I got a reply, apologizing and telling me that a new kit will be sent immediately at no cost to me. Great! Missing stuff on it's way!

When she said "kit", I assumed she was referring to the manual, key, and adapter as a 'kit'. Well, the following day I receive an entirely new Sooteater! A full duplicate of what I had already purchased, plus the items I was missing first time around.

That folks, is stellar customer service! And, I used the Sooteater and the product rocks! Super easy to set-up and use, and does a fantastic job. Highly recommend.

Now I have enough rods to do my fathers 30' chimney. :)

Thanks Gardus, you guys rock!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380897053.396269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.