Pulled the trigger on a P43

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kniffin50

Hearth Supporter
Aug 9, 2008
in the notch- ct.
Thanks for all the info I've found on this site.Bought a P43 three days ago.Went to a local pellet dealer yesterday and bought a skid of La Cretes which I stacked in the basement. More to follow next weekend.Good thing I have a one ton chevy. Well the pellets are waiting for the stove to arrive in two weeks and the adventure to begin.I really don't think I'll miss the wood stove. Thanks -Rusty

Pictures or it didn't happen
Good luck with the stove I think you will enjoy it

Welcome and congratulations love to see pics

Well I could take a pic of a bunch of bags of pellets and the Homestead ready to go out the door, when it's installed pics will follow.

All in good time you'll love the new stove enjoy

Awesome! I installed my P43 a month ago and have put about 200 lbs though it. Great stove, you won't be disappointed.

Congrats on the p43! We got the 61a last year. Orignally we were looking at the p43, but needed a bit bigger in our home b/c of the layout. Looking forward to seeing how much you love it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.