Purchasing Pacific Energy Stoves Online - Warranty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really glad to see that PE has a warning on their website about buying online. I noticed through the link Cath provided that it also states it at the bottom of their home page that the buyer should beware buying online.

When I first heard the argument that was something to the effect, "Well it says it in the manual so the consumer should have read the entire manual first!" I thought HOW FREAKIN LAME IS THAT!!! How inadequate. Who reads the entire manual of every product BEFORE they decide to buy?? Whose life consists of the time that permits nothing better to do than that??

Well I feel better now...... :coolsmirk:

While the dealers on this site will really sell you on the warranty which is a good thing and gives you piece of mind, but personally I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you bought a good product then you thankfully will never really get to know your dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.