Quad Mount Vernon stove,Thermostat reads 25 degrees F,an hold at -17F

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WI Dale

Nov 1, 2014
WI
How do I recalibrate or trouble shoot that? My Grandson (19months) was seen playing with it,don't know if he was the reason(can't overlook that) or if this thermostat/module has gone bad,but so far have not had luck finding any calibration or trouble shooting info. Have attempted to do the temp recalib in the module,that only took me up to about 35 degrees F,room is at 70 F,thanks in advance for any wisdom,help an thoughts,WI Dale

Have you tried unplugging stove for a minute, and then plugging back in? kap

Yes I have done that a couple times,but am going to do it again. Thanks
NO luck,still reads 21 degrees F,after power disconnected after couple hours.Any other thoughts/ideas/wisdom greatly appreciated! Thanks an stay warm,Dale.

Go to User settings>temp cal - for temp calibration. Grandson probably got into that menu and then held the button. I hope that works

You should be able to get back into the wall control and reset everything back like it was. No matter how many times he pushed the buttons. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.