Quad Sante Fe Control Box Settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havlat24

Feb 27, 2007
I have an adjustable dial on my control box that was set to "9" from the factory.... I've done alot of looking around and cannot find a legend for what each # does for the stove if it were to be adjusted... does anyone here know? I was bored and looking around in my stove.. I remember reading about a fellow who set his dial to 7 to overfire his stove by 10%.... My Sante Fe was purchased last fall and produced in April of 2009.

Chris C.

I tried to PM you with the manual for control box replacement but the file was too big. :(

Are you sure you are not looking at '6' and not '9'? The boxes go from 0 to 7. 6 is for the Sante Fe free standing or insert and the Castile insert. 7 would give you 10% more according to the manual for the Sante Fe.

MAKE SURE YOU UNPLUG BEFORE CHANGING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe i did look at it upside down. I'll investigate further.

Status
Not open for further replies.