Quadra-Fire 3100 Limited Edition

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mellow

Resident Stove Connoisseur
Jan 19, 2008
Salisbury, MD
I couldn't find this being talked about but even I thought this Quad was cute, I had to get some gasket from a local dealer and he had just gotten one in. Reminds me of the Englander 17vl, but a bigger firebox (2 cu ft). You can put any tile you want on the sides.

http://www.quadrafire.com/Products/3100-LimitedEdition-Wood-Stove.aspx

3100-limited-edition.jpg

Here's my FIL's. He got it on a exchange program up in Fairbanks. He lives in a pretty cool small cabin up there.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
be nice if they used the space at the bottom for a oven or warmer. very nice stove like the tile sides

Nice, not a bad price either.

I am just about ready to purchase this stove. I was on here looking for a review before I committed to this one. I live in a 1963 tri level with about 700 sg feet on each level and will use this on the main floor to supplement my heat. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

If it uses the same firebox as the 3100 millennium it should be a fine heater. There should be several reviews on that model.

Status
Not open for further replies.