Quadra-Fire Castile first burn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ablejoy

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Finally cold enough for a good burn will be running all night with thermostat set at 69 degree. Pictures taken tonight

Attachments

• Quadra-Fire Castile first burn
    PA113969.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 291
    PA113970.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 271
    PA113971.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 282
Looks great! It's interesting how similar our installs are...

Good luck this winter!

Steve

Attachments

Stove58_1200.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 280
Great looking stove and installation. I believe this is the last of the Porcelain finishes available for the Castile(I remember when they used to offer other porcelain colors such as Jersey Cream, Bavarian Green, and Midnight Blue). I presume the other three colors didn't sell well, and with the added expense and labor of the Porcelain process, they must have dropped those options. I have the Castile in the powder coat Creme color. Although not as lustrous as the porcelain, it has held up well so far (3 years).

Status
Not open for further replies.