1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Quadrafire Isle Royale

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Baroness, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baroness

Baroness New Member

Loc:
    Virginia
    I don't post very often, but I have gotten all the BEST advice on this site. I just wanted to share a pic of my Isle Royale. My husband and I agree that this is the best investment for our home that we've ever made. :)

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Corie

Corie Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Halifax, VA
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. That's the first one I've ever seen in operation. I like it a lot!
  3. DonCT

DonCT Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    That's a sweet looking stove!! And it should keep you nice and toasty on those cold winter nights.
  4. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Very nice looking stove but a word of caution the stove pad cannot just be placed over carpet and 8" clearance is required on eaxh side of the stove
    Not trying to ruin you enthusiasm but alerting you to check some possible safety issues
  5. Roospike

Roospike New Member

Loc:
    Eastern Nebraska
    I had to run a photo edit to see what "Ole' Eagle Eye ELKer" was talking about.
    Is it carpet ? Dont know but here is the photo.

Attached Files:

6. GVA

GVA Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Waxhaw, NC... Formerly North shore Mass
    It looked like either a green marble or granite to me? :p
  7. ourhouse

ourhouse Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Franklin Ma
    Very nice looking set up
  8. DonCT

DonCT Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    Yea, looks like tile to me. But good looking out Elk. It's always a good thing to stay vigilant around these wood burning appliances ;)
  9. Baroness

Baroness New Member

Loc:
    Virginia
    :) Thank you everyone! Yes, it's tile. I've got it set up in the kitchen. We've a huge OLD farmhouse and the kitchen is the most centrally located area to heat the whole house. :) But I don't really need it today as the weatherman here in SE VA said that it will be in the 70's again. Ah well, save some wood for another day! Thanks again for all the nice comments & the heads up on safety issues. I sincerely appreciate it! You all have a great day!
  10. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Beautiful stove and installation. If you have more pictures, please post! I didn't know they had a version in ivory, is this a new color? How long have you had the stove? Are you getting any smoke out of the stove when top loading?
  11. Baroness

Baroness New Member

Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks! I can't take credit for the installation. Had the pros do it. ;-P We just had it put in January. When top loading it does at times get a little smokey. It occasionally sets off the smoke alarm. I prefer to front load. My husband will top load. (The STOVE you guys! :red: ) :lol: I'll have to take more pics later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.