Quadrafire santa fe not working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sscoop

Jan 2, 2014
ny
Pellet stove was working fine then convection blower stopped working but pellets were still being feed, then blower came back on for a minute and then back off. I shut the stove off and tried to restart red light came on but no feed tried to reset but nothing. both yellow lights flashing on control board exhaust blower working auger doesn't work at first and then pops on but acts like its getting power than its not. yellow lights keep flashing. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Subscribing. I have a Santa Fe. No issues yet. Love it.

ok i turn up thermostat exhaust blower comes on red light on calling for fuel, yellow lights on control box flashing, than after a few minutes exhaust shuts off and the the stove makes a clicking sound and starts feeding pellets. It still tries to feed after i turn the thermostat all the way down. i have to unplug to get it to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.