Quaking Aspen and Cherry

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Hope to buck and split these before the snow hits, just going through some old pictures looking for more wood.

zap

Attachments

• 100_0519.jpg
    100_0519.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 308
  • 100_0520.jpg
    100_0520.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 279
You sure do have a lot of downed wood available...seems my trees are too healthy and won't fall down for me!

muncybob said:
You sure do have a lot of downed wood available...seems my trees are too healthy and won't fall down for me!

Mother Nature has been very very good to me, we have finally been getting some rain the last few days but it is still muggy out.

zap

You take the aspen; I'll take the cherry.

Backwoods Savage said:
You take the aspen; I'll take the cherry.

USPS OR UPS?

ZAP

No, I want you to deliver it. I'll have a cold one waiting for you.

Backwoods Savage said:
No, I want you to deliver it. I'll have a cold one waiting for you.

Does it include breakfast?

zap

Attachments

• 100_0688.jpg
    100_0688.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 209
Zap, that looks like a working man's breakfast! It makes me hungry too.

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, that looks like a working man's breakfast! It makes me hungry too.

Work = Food = Work

It's never ending

I'm trying to paint the side of the house today. The stuff is drying as soon as it hits the brush. I had to stop because I was going through paint too fast!

Matt

EatenByLimestone said:
I'm trying to paint the side of the house today. The stuff is drying as soon as it hits the brush. I had to stop because I was going through paint too fast!

Matt

Matt keep on working, she'll feed you better. ;-)

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.