quality-Blaze King-your knowledge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything bad about them. Seems like a great stove. Try to PM north of 60. He's a Blaze King owner and loves his.

My BK is worth every penny to me. Heating is important where I live. Cant say its the best because I havent owned and operated every stove. It preforms at
least 3 times better than my last stove as a referance. Check out their website. Warranty speaks for itself. 30 years in the making. The choice is yours.
This is my opinion. Good Luck.

Good to hear that BK is still great. I imagine I wiould not be using heat all that much in south/central Texas, so a sove makes more sense cost-wise to me. I can't cut/carry much wood anymore, but am thinking that live-oak will be the wood of choice due to what is available- and hope I can get it at a decent price! Love that real wood heat hands down to pellet,(and I have a Harman now)!

Status
Not open for further replies.