Question No. 1 Need help in identifieng this water heating stove, No. 2 ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Weber

Feb 10, 2011
idaho
Hello, First time poster here, and I am looking at getting this stove. Hopeffully the pics attached. Owner was given this stove and does not have much info for me. Owner says its a regency free standing stove, model no. WH-6114 on the sticker on the rear of the unit. I believe that thise is the warnock hersey fire rating/certification and not the model number. Also this stove has a water coil/water jacket built into it to heat water. My application for the stove is just that. I plan on using the stove to heat a shop with in-slab radiant floor heating. Does anyone have knowledge with this stove as to how many SQs heated, BTU, etc. I will be going to check this out n the next day for my self and am looking to get some more knowledge.

Thanks for your feed back.

Attachments

• IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 159
  • 3na3p63o35V55Y55Z4b236b008df4bdd01a4d.jpg
    3na3p63o35V55Y55Z4b236b008df4bdd01a4d.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 148
Welcome. If the stove indeed has a water coil built in, as indicated by the pipes out the back, REMOVE the caps before firing the stove!!!! dont need a steam bomb removing a section of your house or hurting you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.