Questions for BIS Ultima / Lennox Brentwood owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoInferno

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
I recently installed an Ultima, and I had some questions for anyone else with one or it's twin.

1. What direction do the holes in the secondary burn tube closest to the door point? On my back three tubes the holes point down and towards the door, but the fourth points up and towards the door. This seems odd, and I've yet to see flame from that tube.

2. Where does the "official" blower mount? I bought a generic replacement, and found that it isn't at all clear how I am intended to install it. Seems to work OK to have it just inside the bottom louvers partly partially under the shelf, but there's no way obvious to mount it securely.

Status
Not open for further replies.