questions on blaze king keg 1101

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missouri43

Hearth Supporter
Dec 14, 2007
missouri
Does anyone know much about the blaze king 1101? How might it compare to the 1107 in size and burn time? I like what I hear about the 1107 burn time but don't want to lay down that much money. Just wondering if the 1101 was a comparable older unit. Also if anyone has one do the come with a ash pan and the same thermostatic control as the 1107?

I don't have one, but in viewing the manual, found on the Blaze King site, the thermostatic control appears basically the same. The manual does not list firebox size, so that would have to be answered by someone who has seen both, but I am assuming they are about the same size. I don't believe the 1101 had an ash pan. Hopefully someone with experience with one will show up after a bit. I have been looking for one of these that I can afford also. If you have a lead on one, and decide not to get it, I would be interested in the information.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.