Rainy Season Cheer Up.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbyheater

Minister of Fire
We have had three days of grey and heavy type rainy , and more to come this pictures of boating last summer has cheered me up so I thought I would share.

Pictures taken at the west end of Hanson Island in Johnstone Strait.

Attachments

• IMGP3175.jpg
    IMGP3175.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 366
  • IMGP3280.jpg
    IMGP3280.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 377
Nice! When I look at my summertime pics in the dead of winter it makes me want to book a vacation somewhere where you can be warm w/o having to burn wood.

Oh yes.... Thx for that. Won't be long till I can de winterize her, and put my sea legs back on.

Backwoods said:
Oh yes.... Thx for that. Won't be long till I can de winterize her, and put my sea legs back on.

A friend snapped this picture while out day sailing.Used to enjoy winter sailing but now find it just to cold , even with our mild winters.

Attachments

• IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.