Ravelli Box Line

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clay59

Sep 21, 2013
Anyone know anything about these inserts? not even sure they are in the use. I was at a dealer yesterday and said Ravelli come from a diet in PA I can't seem to find any info. These box line look like what I am looking for very modern almost flat install.

DSCN0218.JPG The importer from MN went belly up a couple years ago that brought in Ecoteck. I ended up with a second hand Elena. Still a dealer in WA that's advertising the stove line but not showing the inserts. I don't know if I would run the stoves as main heaters but for shouldering etc are nice.

I was just told that the box line has not been approved for the US but trying to get it in for 2014

I don't know if the stove could take on the American market with its high dollar start point. Our Elena was supposed to be $6000 MSRP. Maybe markets with a higher price for non alternative fuels. The stoves use high end components and controls but higher in maintenance. Spoiled I guess with the Harman and with decent pellets just need a good cleaning once a ton or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.