RE: Cat pics . . . and to make it wood-related I even have one pic with woodstacks in the background

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighterjake

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
Unity/Bangor, Maine
A few pics of my "kittens" . . . although they'll be a year old come Fall. These pics show Andrew Jackson after he climbed up on to the hammock by himself. I took these pics after my wife started rocking him back and forth. She later picked him up and he squirmed around until she put him back in the hammock. This cat is AWESOME. The pics where he looks like he is yowling for help is actually of him panting . . . he pants like a dog . . . a lot.

Jax4.jpgJax5.jpgJax1.jpgJax2.jpgJax3.jpg

Tru2.jpgJax6.jpgTru2.jpgJax6.jpgJax7.jpgTru1.jpg Here are a few more photos . . .

Jackson caught sleeping in our bathroom sink . . . and in a box . . . one of his favorite things to do is crawl into a small box.

I also took a few pics of our cat Harry S Truman who sits in a "Panda Pose" . . . which he can accomplish quite easily thanks to not having a tail. Some folks think the one pic of him looks like he is half drunk and is barely holding himself up.

Too freakin funny Jake...the panda pose is awesome. I just wanna grab him and give him a big ole hug he is so cute!

Too freakin funny Jake...the panda pose is awesome. I just wanna grab him and give him a big ole hug he is so cute!

Gamma, it's really Jake, and he was hoping you'd reply that way. He's sneaky like that.;lol
Not much of a cat person myself, but Jake, those are some cool pics. AJ has the right idea.

0525120756.jpg

Great pics Jake.....here's 1 of dusty.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_5096.JPG
    100_5096.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_5107.JPG
    100_5107.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: GAMMA RAY
Status