1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    For some reason whenever I access hearth.com on my home computer my keyboard seems to mess up . . . missing letters that I have typed, missing the space that I have hit, etc.

At first I thought it was just poor typing on my part or perhaps the keyboard was wearing out . . . but when using the keyboard on other sites it seems to type just fine.

Could I be going crazy? Or is there some other explanation? Maybe I have an aging keyboard and just type up more stuff here so I don't notice the problem on other sites?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Probably not going crazy - more likely a blip in the editor in this forum. There are a couple small forum updates which need to be applied - maybe that will fix things.
  3. Corey

Corey Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Midwest
    When the NSA examines what you type, smetimes they lose a litle bit ofit!

Though IIRC, yesterday there was quite a lag between typing and words appearing on the screen. Almost like a script had hung up or something. Thought it was just me locally, but maybe forum wide?
  4. webbie

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Could be that the hordes getting on the net over the holidays with their new toys are straining the "cloud" and therefore some things are slowing down.
  5. Hogwildz

Hogwildz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Next to nuke plant Berwick, PA.
    See that, Craig sells the site, and it is already going to shat!
    Damnit Craig! It won't be the same.
    Who is this new owner? And when will he introduce himself?
    This is kind of sad.
    Are we losing you to the damned new drone site?
    Well wishes in all your endeavors.
  6. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    Sad . . . and happy for Craig. Hoping for the best with the new owner . . . and wondering if the new owner is already a member here.
  7. webbie

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    I'm not going anywhere soon! New guy is still at old job, so we have to take it light.......all will be the same.

Please PM or email me with any questions as I don't want open threads about this....because virtually all the info is in the press release. But I'm fine with folks PMing me.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.