Re: Lost a friend . . . gained a friend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "not knowing" part must be real tough.

But, that's one cute new friend you have there!

I am really sorry Jake. Sorry for your loss, and sorry I missed this post. I was gone to the doctor Monday (long trip, 6 hours) and missed it. I know your loss and it is real, and yes, harder than losing people sometimes. Our pets give their love, unconditionally, 100%. They never get mad at us, they are so loyal. It is so hard. I cry like a baby every time. My assistant chief lost his dog a while back and I thought we were going to have to bury him. When I lost my Maggie, I thought they would have to bury me. When I lose my Oggie they probably will. I know this is no comfort, but know that your grief is nothing to apologize for. Honored that you shared it with us. Wish we could help. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.