Ready for the Storm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfatboy

Nov 28, 2014
Connecticut
The Big Game is over, time to head to bed. Got the stove packed up with 8 Eco Bricks, and cruisin' for morning.
What are you burning tonight?
Ready for the Storm

Attachments

• Ready for the Storm
    IMG_20150201_223929817.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 103
I have to get up and plow the rain off of the driveway in the morning. Again. You guys keep getting bombed with snow. I keep getting bombed with MUD.

I have to get up and plow the rain off of the driveway in the morning. Again. You guys keep getting bombed with snow. I keep getting bombed with MUD.
That's a good one, mud versus snow. We all ave our burdens to bare.

I swear I either need to move back to Texas or move farther North. One is too dry and the other the damn ground just freezes and stays that way till Spring. Here it is freeze two days, mud the next. Not ideal with a 1,300 foot gravel driveway. Or just walking in the yard for that matter.

Pretty mellow weather here thank goodness.

I just gotta get through Tuesday, then heading down to South Beach for some Miami Cubano warm weather on a one week vacation.
Can't come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.