Reconditioned Tmber Ridge 55-TRP10 ??? for 2nd stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBennett

Nov 27, 2010
Central CT
Has any one seen or had any luck with refurbished Timber Ridge/Englander 25PDVC stoves sold from online vendors like Ebay? $850 buy it now option and free shipping is perfect for my buudget and my 2nd stove for my upsatirs. Currently using Breckwell Big E in thed basement.

BBennett said:
Has any one seen or had any luck with refurbished Timber Ridge/Englander 25PDVC stoves sold from online vendors like Ebay? $850 buy it now option and free shipping is perfect for my buudget and my 2nd stove for my upsatirs. Currently using Breckwell Big E in thed basement.

If it's AMFM stoves on Ebay you can't go wrong. Free shipping & full factory warranty. I've bought 3 from Andy........great guy to deal with.

That's exactly who I was looking into. And as far as the performance of the stoves? I see a bunch of people here on the site have englanders, they seem to be a decent choice, I only need it for supplemental heat in a sun porch ( 3 season turned 4 season). Thoughts?

I also got my 10-cpm from AmPmstoves on eBay from Andy, and he was a great guy to do business with. That price, and free shipping can't be beat.

Also, the stoves are actually shipped from Englander Service center....Mike Holton & his crew are the ones that refurbish them to "like new" condition. And you still get the full "new stove" warranty too.

IMO, you can't beat the deal.

BTW, if you DO get one from Andy, the free shipping is to the nearest shipping dock. I paid an extra $50 and then it got delivered to my doorstep....well worth it to me.

imacman said:
I also got my 10-cpm from AmPmstoves on eBay from Andy, and he was a great guy to do business with. That price, and free shipping can't be beat.

Also, the stoves are actually shipped from Englander Service center....Mike Holton & his crew are the ones that refurbish them to "like new" condition. And you still get the full "new stove" warranty too.

IMO, you can't beat the deal.

BTW, if you DO get one from Andy, the free shipping is to the nearest shipping dock. I paid an extra $50 and then it got delivered to my doorstep....well worth it to me.

Thats good to hear, I feel real comfortable about the deal then.

I actually might have access to a forklift at my buddies business, and I would pick it up from there.

Gonna have to pull the trigger on that deal then. Pellet addiction services hear i come :)

I likewise purchased from Andy, and I have absolutely no regrets. I even had to make a warranty claim with Englander on a part that turned out to be okay, but Englander stood by the warranty just as Andy promised! You can buy with confidence.

BTW, the shipping company loaded with fork lift into my pickup no problem. I only needed an appliance dolly to get it out.

Mine came from Andy too. I`d do it again in a heartbeat!
These stove bargains from Andy absolutely discredit that old saying "if it sounds too good to be true , it is".

for that price, personally i'd just wait a little more and then check home depot in Feb, they always start breaking down their prices in half to make room for Spring stuff coming in.

So I bought the stove monday, for $860, and i did pay the 50 for shipping to my house, $910 for a stove with factory warrenty is a good deal to me, and by doing it now i am hopeinto be able ot use it by the end of Feb. Thanks all for the feedback will post pics when its installed and burning,

Status
Not open for further replies.