Regency newbie!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy700

Oct 23, 2014
ca
Hello all, and glad to be a member,instead of a lurker:cool:.
The wife and I, recently removed the ugly and space robbing,fake rock hearth,surrounding the zc fireplace.
We then purchased,a regency hearth heater h2100 insert and had it installed. Me and the misses installed the hardie-board and tile but still want too install some trim and mantle......welcome all comments/idea's,just glad to have found this site.

Attachments

• SAM_1146.JPG
    SAM_1146.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 304
  • SAM_1141.JPG
    SAM_1141.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 244
  • SAM_1136.JPG
    SAM_1136.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 243
Very Nice! In all the years I serviced, installed & sold Regency products,
that's the first Hearth Heater I've seen with the optional leg kit.
Enjoy it!

Very Nice! In all the years I serviced, installed & sold Regency products,
that's the first Hearth Heater I've seen with the optional leg kit.
Enjoy it!
Thank's,Daksy

Welcome Randy and Mrs. Randy :) We live in Cali (north) too and have the same stove; this will be our 3rd winter with it and we are still amazed by the warmth, technology and especially the efficiency. In this shoulder season with temps in 40's and 50's, we can keep toasty our 1550 sq ft ranch with one very small split of softwood for 2 hours + !!

And that's with a huge crawl space and poor to no insulation. You will enjoy your stove for sure.

Welcome Randy and Mrs. Randy :) We live in Cali (north) too and have the same stove; this will be our 3rd winter with it and we are still amazed by the warmth, technology and especially the efficiency. In this shoulder season with temps in 40's and 50's, we can keep toasty our 1550 sq ft ranch with one very small split of softwood for 2 hours + !!

And that's with a huge crawl space and poor to no insulation. You will enjoy your stove for sure.
Thanks, I'm glad too see that you like your stove....I'm sure we'll have good luck with ours too.
Our home is only 1200sqft, so we'll very toasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.