Regency U39 remote receiver box wiring

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

feno

Apr 25, 2020
Hillsdale NY
Hi Champions.
I finally got my U39 after saving for a bit I saw a company in CT going bankrupt and selling them pretty cheap! So Ive converted it to LP and am currently installing a receiver box for a fire genie remote, Seemed pretty straight forward as I assumed it would just be bridging in line the tpth wire. But looking at the wiring diagram attached its not really that clear, am I removing THTP and connecting it to the receiver the other side of the receiver to the the rocker switch thermostat tab?

IMG_8126.jpeg IMG_8127.jpeg

Hi Champions.
I finally got my U39 after saving for a bit I saw a company in CT going bankrupt and selling them pretty cheap! So Ive converted it to LP and am currently installing a receiver box for a fire genie remote, Seemed pretty straight forward as I assumed it would just be bridging in line the tpth wire. But looking at the wiring diagram attached its not really that clear, am I removing THTP and connecting it to the receiver the other side of the receiver to the the rocker switch thermostat tab?

View attachment 318659 View attachment 318660
Never mind I found a 2009 post with someone with the same problem.
Thanks.