Relative quality of Napolean stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmonSTART

Minister of Fire
Hey folks,

I'm not too familiar with Napolean stoves. I'm looking at changing jobs and the new place I'm probably going to work at sells Summer's Heat and Napolean stoves (wood and pellet). What are these Napoleans like quality, effeciency etc?

I will not be involved with the wood stove sales. I'm just curious.

Cool. I'm curious how a comparably sized Napolean would compare to my 30-NC in efficiency. I noticed the Napolean had a single metal secondary baffle as opposed to my Englander's ceramic boards. They also had a Regency there which looked like it used some big overlapping firebricks (sort of tongue and groove design) or something of that sort as a baffle. Interesting to see how different companies build them.

Great as a newbie I got a Napolean 1100C this spring. Nice comments. I did quite a bit of research and wanted to use a local dealer who has been in business since 1932 so he leaned me to this. I'm excited to use it this year.

We just installed a 1900 and have been very impressed so far. It is still early in the season, but it is a high quality unit with great dealer/factory support!

Status
Not open for further replies.