Reviews please!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boisblancboy

Apr 26, 2009
Northern Michigan
Could anyone tell me about the Napoleon 1450? I saw this wood stove in a shop I was just in, but I dont know much about them and would like to hear what you guys have to say about them! Thanks

Brandon

Look in the reviews section.

Newer stove, but as far as I can tell, it is similar to the 1400 which has several reviews in the review section:
https://www.hearth.com/ratings/search.php

The 1400 series are basic, 2 cu ft stoves with some happy owners here. Not fancy or heavily built, but a decent value for a heater. Also worth looking at in this range are the Englander 13NC or the more robust Pacific Energy Super 7.

boisblancboy said:
Could anyone tell me about the Napoleon 1450? I saw this wood stove in a shop I was just in, but I dont know much about them and would like to hear what you guys have to say about them! Thanks

Brandon

This review should answer all your questions.

1) I do not, nor does anyone I know actually own a Napoleon so I have no 1st or second hand knowledge of how well they work.

2) But I did see a fairly wide selection of them at a dealer recently and was impressed with the look of them. They look well made and well designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.