Robert stove, need new bricks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

eh97ac

Sep 19, 2023
Ontario, Canada
We've had this stove in the family for at least 3 generations and maybe 4. It was in my childhood home in the 70's - 90's, fast forward a few years and I would like to get it going again. Not sure to call it a wood or coal stove....I know both were used.

Any help finding round tiles/bricks is greatly appreciated as my googling skills cannot find anything relevant

It's a Robert and was used in Montreal, Quebec in at least the 50's, maybe bought locally too but unsure
PXL_20230916_233733745.jpg
PXL_20230916_233725804.jpg
PXL_20230916_233721022.jpg

We've had this stove in the family for at least 3 generations and maybe 4. It was in my childhood home in the 70's - 90's, fast forward a few years and I would like to get it going again. Not sure to call it a wood or coal stove....I know both were used.

Any help finding round tiles/bricks is greatly appreciated as my googling skills cannot find anything relevant

It's a Robert and was used in Montreal, Quebec in at least the 50's, maybe bought locally too but unsure
View attachment 315552View attachment 315553View attachment 315554
They are most likely going to need to be custom cast. And it is a coal stove