RSF dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annb

Feb 21, 2009
IN
Hi,

Several weeks ago I got a quote for an Opel III from a dealer in Indianapolis. For some reason I did not write his number down and now I can't find him. Does anyone know of a RSF dealer in Indianapolis?

Thanks.

Thanks for the link. It's funny, but that's where I found the dealer initially. For some reason he doesn't show up on their site anymore. I talked with RSF and they gave me his number, said he's a distributor in good standing and has carried their products for a number of years. Strange. But, I have it now. Thanks!!

annb said:
Thanks for the link. It's funny, but that's where I found the dealer initially. For some reason he doesn't show up on their site anymore. I talked with RSF and they gave me his number, said he's a distributor in good standing and has carried their products for a number of years. Strange. But, I have it now. Thanks!!

You're welcome.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.