Sachs-Dolmar 100 super

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsil

Dec 25, 2007
western maine
I picked up a Sachs Dolmar 100 super today at a Yahhd sale for $25. Could use a good clean-up but runs great. anyone have any info on these? worth keeping or should I sell it and keep my poulan wild thing? or keep both?
Thanks, Doug

I'd keep it unless you have a bunch of saws... Dolmars are good units pretty much, and you can't hardly do WORSE than a Pull-on... Plus it is good to have two saws in any case. (If you don't have two saws, at least you should have two bars so that if you manage to get a saw stuck :red: you can unbolt it from the stuck bar, and put the other bar on to cut the first one free...)

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.