Samson Control?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blevesque

Oct 17, 2008
Maine
Can you just buy parts for these or do you have to buy the whole control. There is an older lady down the road, her husband passed away a few years back and she is going to have trouble paying for oil. She has an old Tarm 404 boiler and her daughter is going to move in with her to keep the boiler fed. Everything is there and ready to go except for the chain and the rod the chain connects too. Can I buy these two things or do I have to buy a new samson controller? Or can I make one? Thanks for any help. Brian

BRL said:
Can you just buy parts for these or do you have to buy the whole control. There is an older lady down the road, her husband passed away a few years back and she is going to have trouble paying for oil. She has an old Tarm 404 boiler and her daughter is going to move in with her to keep the boiler fed. Everything is there and ready to go except for the chain and the rod the chain connects too. Can I buy these two things or do I have to buy a new samson controller? Or can I make one? Thanks for any help. Brian
Ace hdw should have the chain & probably stock for the lever. Honeywell/Braukman uses a piece of hex rod stock bent into an L shape & you should be able to cobble something together, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.