Santa Fe; P43; and Accentra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brysan

Hearth Supporter
May 23, 2009
Sask Canada
I live close to the Montana/North Dakota border and plan to buy a pellet stove b4 the incentives end May 31st. Shipping from Anywhere USA is required because of my location. Can dealers drop ship from the manufactures to save shipping?

I initally settled on the Santa Fe because of the great price, but heard Harman has rebates as well. Does anyone know what the rebates are on the P43 and Accentra?

Also, I was planning to heat a 200 sq ft sunroom, but I may as well open the doors to the mainhouse (2000sq ft bungalow) and make use of the stoves potential. In this care is bigger better? Maybe the P63? My wife likes to look of the Accentra, but I've heard other have a problems.

any thoughts or help is appredciated.

$400 off the P43 and $600 off the accentra til the 31st. the accentra is a bit quieter than the P43 if that matters. the P43 is a bit easier to clean. wiht just the 200sq ft, space might be a consideration, in that case the accentra has a much smaller foot print. I'm not familiar with the Santa Fe, sorry. Pound for pound i think the P43 is one of the best machines, has a long heritage (basically the P38 with and ignitor) and really basic construction and operation. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.