Sarah explains woodpiles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Here is why we store wood :lol:

She should drink less beer before going on camera.

Or maybe she should drink more...not really sure.

BeGreen said:
Here is why we store wood :lol:

I'm guessing that cup that Sarah's holding had been filled a few times that day!!!

I just cut and stacked this one oak, only 799 to go then I will move out front so neighbors can see :zip:

Attachments

• SDC10226.jpg
    SDC10226.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 866
  • SDC10246.jpg
    SDC10246.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 892
What kind of a person are you, really?! Wow.....

Sorry Sarah, but I'm growing butternut squash in the front of my house this year.
Wanna see my zucchini ?

I'm surprised she wasn't chaining herself to the logs as she talked.

fv

Heck, I'd have the city ordinance in the mail faster than I could shake a stick at. :lol: Here...Here...Here...Have another round....

I could not understand her...I do not speak Ontarionese.

Very nice wood shed, owner needs to get after cutting & splitting a bit.
She's bragging, I don't see 800 trees there.

Would have been better if she lifted her shirt up and yelled "WOO-WOO!"

mayhem said:
Would have been better if she lifted her shirt up and yelled "WOO-WOO!"

I KNEW something was missing....

I guess I'm not much of a person, really...my neighbors can't see my wood. Rick

I hope she is not the operator of whatever the hell they are utilizing....would you want her loading your stove???? I think not....

personally, i ran into her twin...or mother just yesterday! i'm not kidding! the conversation went something like this.

somehow, got on the subject of WW-II-probably because of d-day.
HER- whats the difference? we lost the war anyway..
me- are you serious?
her-yeah. what was the whole idea of it?
me- tell me, do you really believe that we lost the war? what language do you speak? german? japanese?
her- well than what happened?
me-while looking for an exit- you better not say anything else, because you are just making yourself look dumber.

wow! now there is a grateful american. makes me glad to have given 6 yrs to the military. wonder if the next thing i would have heard her say would have been (the now infamous quote of our first lady) "for the first time in my life, i'm proud to be an american"

I don't understand the negative comments.
She's just talking about neighborly competition - who's got the bigger stack of wood.
I think it's funny.

My woodshed is in the front yard, but no one can see inside unless they come up to the house.
If only I'd seen this BEFORE I built that thing, ......maybe I should re-evaluate my life and woodshed to be a better person. I know, I can take the walls off.
Whooo, I fell better now. Had me scared.
:roll:

Franks said:
I think I need more booze just to watch her. An 18 pack and I'll stoke her fire.

She may not be smart. But she knows she likes her Wood. Im with you Franks.. LOL

This made me smile, and I thought that was the point here, fellas.

I lived in a neighborhood once where, if you didn't have a garden, you'd better just lay low--maybe leave town for the summer--and I think she was saying that the folks in her neighborhood were wood-proud. I think she's figured out that if you can't have a laugh once in awhile (take a number, boys, there's already a couple of volunteers here to provide her with one), then what's the point?

PapaDave said:
My woodshed is in the front yard, but no one can see inside unless they come up to the house.
If only I'd seen this BEFORE I built that thing, ......maybe I should re-evaluate my life and woodshed to be a better person. I know, I can take the walls off.
Whooo, I fell better now. Had me scared.
:roll:

MOVE THE DAG-DUN HOUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.