Saturday Maple Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baseroom

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2014
Rochester
wood1416.JPG
wood2416.JPG
wood3416.JPG
My wife and I got home from a four mile walk. Neighbor says they just took down a tree at his parents house a mile away. Went over. Hard maple all cut to length. The springs on the 3/4 ton bent in some places they've never bent before!

Nice grab, good day for it nice warm and dry.

Lake girl ! You are right ! Only a mile and a half. Headed to te cottage in Ontario in a couple weeks.

Nice getting scrounges soo close to home.......LOL.....Shoulda just used a wheelbarrow......PMSL

Lake girl ! You are right ! Only a mile and a half. Headed to te cottage in Ontario in a couple weeks.
Ontario, NY or Ontario, Canada? My big Sis lived in Ontario, NY for many years. They used to keep their boat at Irondequoit.

Ontario, NY or Ontario, Canada? My big Sis lived in Ontario, NY for many years. They used to keep their boat at Irondequoit.
So funny! OK my Brother lives in Ontario NY. I grew up on Irondequoit Bay, and yes our cottage is in Ontario Ca just south of Algonquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.