Scrounging off myself?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapBassTurd

Minister of Fire
Jan 4, 2016
Indiana/ Michigan border
No pics necessary (yet). Asplundh is doing the frontage here @ Cheap Acres!! ;) 6 ash and a whatever got
sprayed with a gorgeous red X spray painted on them. Maybe I should X the oak near the power line, but
apparently not ready for de-limbing or dropping yet. Gonna lay out the breakfast spread from Hell's Kitchen
for these guys!

Pics will indeed follow when the crew shows up. The two guys inspecting/ evaluating couldn't tell me when
the work was getting done. They said they only mark "liabilities to service" for the electric company, and the
office schedules the wheres and whens. They thanked me as I went out on the tractor dragging scrub and
basically making a dirt road for them as the power line is 40' back from the road. One ash is literally next to
my splitting station.

i'm doing that right now... excited to go home and see what sort of work I have to do this weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.