1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Scrounging Rules

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by Bootlegger, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreePapa

TreePapa Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Calif.
    I was thinking that "Scrounging Rules!" would make a good bumper sticker!

Peace,
    - Sequoia

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Lazy Flame

Lazy Flame New Member

Loc:
    A large Ditch in Indiana
    News to me! Good to know. I might ask around about that. Thanx.
  3. Redburn

Redburn Member

Loc:
    Southern Ct
    Me and my Scrounging partner experienced wood rage from an discruntall scrounger . Picture this state was clearing the sides of the highway the on ramp by my house was easy pickins the state had there guys there with flashers so people could pick it up dream come true me and buddy pull up with our trucks and start a guy (45-50yrs old) 25 feet away starts yelling at us that all the wood where we where was his, the wood was where it fell on the hill side of state property I told him there's plenty to go around he yells what the %&%#!!!!! thats mine!! I started laughing and move over a little the state guys where laughing at him to and he was loading all the swamp maple when we move we got oak and hard maple ,black birch after I loaded our trucks I made sure I helped a older gentle man who was on our side get a full load and 2 other people the whole time this guy was staring us down hard . I always help other people load up if they need it this guy gives scroungers a bad name the moral for me is there's plenty to go around and don't be that guy...... We got 2 trucks each 3 blocks from my house he got a cord I got a little over a half
  4. Lazy Flame

Lazy Flame New Member

Loc:
    A large Ditch in Indiana
    Lol, great tale. U know it's an issue when they start dueling w/chainsaws!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.