Sending DH to buy more pellets on Tuesday...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCZON

Feb 23, 2014
Ontario, CAN
We're down to 4 bags of pellets again, and the daytime temps just do not seem to want to cooperate for the next while based on the 14 day forecast. I've already wished our pellet supplier a happy summer... so DH has to make the run this time ;) Loving the heat of the pellets... would love to stop burning them soon!

We're down to 4 bags of pellets again, and the daytime temps just do not seem to want to cooperate for the next while based on the 14 day forecast. I've already wished our pellet supplier a happy summer... so DH has to make the run this time ;) Loving the heat of the pellets... would love to stop burning them soon!
I have pellets but same story otherwise, temps just not getting but occasionally. I was home sick from work with chills etc last week, I cranked the stove up a few notches and got toasty. If we have to buy a few more bags so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.