1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Sherwood Industries makers of the enviro line of woodstove.

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by Enviro1700, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enviro1700

Enviro1700 New Member

Loc:
    Little Britain Ontario,Canada
    To anyone considering purchasing a woodstove I would strongly suggest an Enviro. Besides all the outstanding features, Excellent craftmanship, superior manufacturing, awesome performance and beauty of this line, their warrenty department seems top notch as well. I was cleaning my chimney a couple days ago and had my baffles out sitting on newspaper. My curious 5 year old stepped on them. Called the store where I purchased the stove and no questions asked except for model # my baffles are in today under warrenty(2 days). Dont know if this is the case with all manufacters, but it definatly seems to be with Sherwood. Awesome!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrowningBAR

BrowningBAR Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Doylestown, PA
    Uh-huh.

Seems like a completely unbiased testimonial.
  3. nocdpc

nocdpc New Member

Loc:
    Northeast CT
    You should also point out that those stoves have a contemporary look to them so right off the bat some may not like them... I prefer more traditional myself and I like cast-iron vs steel material used in the stove mfg process. I also like side loading options as well which this stove only seems to have front loading options.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.