Shoulder Season Wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tfdchief, I'll be adding a breakfast pic tonight. :coolsmile: The wife said I get more wood cut with a good breakfast.

zap

zapny said:
tfdchief, I'll be adding a breakfast pic tonight. :coolsmile: The wife said I get more wood cut with a good breakfast.

zap
Sounds like a good wife! Don't worry about me, no, that's alright, I will be fine.......... :ahhh:

tfdchief said:
zapny said:

zap
Sounds like a good wife! Don't worry about me, no, that's alright, I will be fine.......... :ahhh:

Must have deleted the breakfast pic but since leek season is just around the corner I found this, potato leek soup, this chit would turn Gamma's hair orange. ;-)

zap

Attachments

• 100_2852-1.jpg
    100_2852-1.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_2934.jpg
    100_2934.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 152
Enough, I can't take it anymore. I'm getting ready for bed and already brushed my teeth. Now I'm starving! Looks awesome! %-P

Backwoods said:
Enough, I can't take it anymore. I'm getting ready for bed and already brushed my teeth. Now I'm starving! Looks awesome! %-P

B4B = Breakfast 4 Backwoods

zap

Attachments

• 100_0688.jpg
    100_0688.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 159
I'm getting hungry.

Is that pulp or no pulp oj. Zap, your killin' me. Its bad enough how I salivate over your wood piles, but now breakfast? Whats next, a buffet served on a stack of the finest wood on the east coast? With a breakfast like that, I'll be within 10 feet of the couch at all times.

zapny said:
Backwoods said:

zap
okay, dammit....what time should we be up to cut split and stack yer wood in the morning?? :p

Backwoods said:
Is that pulp or no pulp oj. Zap, your killin' me. Its bad enough how I salivate over your wood piles, but now breakfast? Whats next, a buffet served on a stack of the finest wood on the east coast? With a breakfast like that, I'll be within 10 feet of the couch at all times.

If you work real hard the week of Thanksgiving you get this, the boss can do many things, one is she is a damn great cook.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2066.jpg
    100_2066.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 130
Scotty Overkill said:
zapny said:
Backwoods said:

zap
okay, dammit....what time should we be up to cut split and stack yer wood in the morning?? :p

The Corn and Steaks started this, still makes me hungry, dessert anyone?

zap

Attachments

• 100_0800.jpg
    100_0800.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 226
Are you a king or something? I think I only see one chair at that thanksgiving table. Damn bloody right I'll css for a couple hours for a spread like that. I may need to send the wife in from the woods from now on. I'll let you know when I'm hiking the daks. Even if your wood is done for the day, I'd be more than happy to help with cleaning up them there plates for ya! ;-P

Pure and simple, work equals food. If your up this way PM me, we have some work for you! :coolgrin:

Zap

:vampire:
zapny said:
Pure and simple, work equals food. If your up this way PM me, we have some work for you! :coolgrin:

Zap
that's the only way my wife will even feed me......lol....we did a big tree job on Christmas Eve and this is what I came home to that evening!! Slow-roasted turkey, homemade mashed taters, and garden grown sweet corn. :vampire:

Attachments

• Dinnertable-1.jpg
    Dinnertable-1.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Favorite1-1.jpg
    Favorite1-1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 173
Looks great, what did Jethro call it, the fancy eating table.

Nice Zap

Scotty Overkill said:
:vampire:
zapny said:

Zap
that's the only way my wife will even feed me......lol....we did a big tree job on Christmas Eve and this is what I came home to that evening!! Slow-roasted turkey, homemade mashed taters, and garden grown sweet corn. :vampire:

:)

zap

Attachments

• 100_4046.jpg
    100_4046.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 137
I am worried sick the "Mods" are going to "zap" (sorry Zap) this from the wood shed to the Inglenook, or worse, close the thread. Somebody, quick, post a pic of "Shoulder Season Wood" next to all this delicious looking food so I can continue to drool. :)

tfdchief said:
I am worried sick the "Mods" are going to "zap" (sorry Zap) this from the wood shed to the Inglenook, or worse, close the thread. Somebody, quick, post a pic of "Shoulder Season Wood" next to all this delicious looking food so I can continue to drool. :)

Just happened to have a pile of shoulder season wood up in the woods, forgot all about it.

Bigtooth Aspen

Zap

Attachments

• 100_1622.jpg
    100_1622.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 135
zapny said:
tfdchief said:

Just happened to have a pile of shoulder season wood up in the woods, forgot all about it.

Bigtooth Aspen

Zap
PERFECT ;-P

Backwoods said:
:zip: ....zap, my lips are sealed. Yum

Backwoods did you get any snow?

zap

Yes we did. Got about 3"ground is frozen solid and the roads were ice skating rinks. Looks like ground will stay frozen for awhile. Be well

Status
Not open for further replies.