Shout out to PelletsRus

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SXIPro

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Sep 28, 2009
Northern MA
Deep cleaned my 15 yr old Invincible insert last week, final maneuver was tapping my battle scarred flame guide into place and it basically folded in half rendering itself useless. Single digit days and no backup source of heat had me a little worried. Searched the web and found prices anywhere from $40 - $60 on this stupid hunk of metal. Remembered that PelletsRus was only 15 minutes away, dialed them up with fingers crossed hoping (but doubting) they had the item in stock. They had to check the shelves and call me back, but sure enough they had one and asked "How does twenty dollars sound?" Well it sounded terrific to me. Jumped in the truck and they had the flame guide waiting for me on the counter. Really nice folks.

Original flame guide? 15 years is a pretty good run:) Glad to hear you had good luck finding it quickly and inexpensively!

Status
Not open for further replies.