Simpson pressure washer?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dustin

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Sep 3, 2008
Western Oregon
Eyeballing the 3200 PSI pressure washer by Simpson pretty hard. Anyone got one? Anyone blow one up?

They look like a nice pressure washer. The ones I have seen have the good go series honda on them. I think they use a triplex pump as well.

I have one and it works great. If I had it to do over I would buy one with less or the same psi but with more gpm.

Yup, GPM does the work. You really notice the stuff they can blow off on larger machines with 4.0 GPM or more. I have a larger Karcher that can take the top layer off of the concrete if you're not careful in a hurry. Can also cut your foot off if you're not paying attention.

Reactions: duramaxman05