Snatched a photo of Quads!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shari

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Bits and pieces, here and there - Here is a photo of Quads - finally! :) :) :)

quads.jpg

Shari

Ha ha ha ha! I just about fell out of my chair! You even got Snoopy in there! Ha ha! It's the perfect likeness, better lookin' than the real me!

Glad you liked it - it was meant in jest of course! :)

Seriously, I really enjoy all your photos. Looks like nice, peaceful land you have there, Quads. In one of your previous photos you found something left from the days of your grand dad - that was a special photo to share with us. Thank you!

Shari

Shari said:
Glad you liked it - it was meant in jest of course! :)

Seriously, I really enjoy all your photos. Looks like nice, peaceful land you have there, Quads. In one of your previous photos you found something left from the days of your grand dad - that was a special photo to share with us. Thank you!

Shari
Thank you!

Sure looks a awful lot like him, but I didn't think he wore glasses. :)
You mean that was trick photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.