Snow round #2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carbon_Liberator said:
.... What the heck is a snow blower anyway? ....

An upside down politician on wheels, you just push them around and as they huff and puff the snow just disappears.

I just don't understand why DC is shut down they have all of the required political hot air blowers to keep it snow and ice free.

Look at the extended forecast.....Round #3 is coming on Monday!!! another blizzard!!

firefighterjake said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
You can keep all of that snow down that way.

I'm nice and warm and my snowblower is having a nice nap.

Don't listen to Smokey . . . I'm kind of missing the snow . . . in fact I think I may have to trailer my sled to Maryland to do some riding. ;) :)

Just trailer it to Boston and ride down the interstate until you get to Maryland, don't let it be said that I would stand in the way of anyone wanting to ride their winter toys.

southbalto said:
http://www.footsforecast.org/

guy is great. Bring on the UltraKahunna

These guys called last weekend's big one five days before it hit and were very close on amounts in our area, 27" record level.

man its bad here 2 inches a hour, id say 12 inches today on top of 10 inches. more for mon/tues.

I just love how the media blows things out of proportion!They said that SE NY and Ct got 6 to 12".This might be true for NY but us in CT many only saw a few inches inland away from the coast,6" here middlesex county.

SmokeyTheBear said:
firefighterjake said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
You can keep all of that snow down that way.

I'm nice and warm and my snowblower is having a nice nap.

Don't listen to Smokey . . . I'm kind of missing the snow . . . in fact I think I may have to trailer my sled to Maryland to do some riding. ;) :)

Just trailer it to Boston and ride down the interstate until you get to Maryland, don't let it be said that I would stand in the way of anyone wanting to ride their winter toys.

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.