snow!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see snow on the mountain tops near my house! Got the smoke dragon burning, :coolsmile: 45degrees outside, 80 degrees in here. roben.

39 here tonight - no snow in sight - although there was some in the crevices at the top of Mt. Washington! I suspect we will not see snow on the ground until well into November, but you never know! Every so often the NE gets a surprise at the end of Oct ....which quickly melts, but lets us know what is ahead.

It has been such a long summer - and such good weather - that it is hard to imagine freezing my butt off!

You are so lucky- still splittin' and stackin' my 09' -10 supply at 78 and sunny

Send some this way!
Bob

It's 52 right now and kinda windy. You dont need a jacket if your working but you will soon.

Mountain behind my house has snow on it and they were saying that anything over 4k was going to have snow.

Got down to 29 at my house last night. Figured it was time and I just unloaded a truckload of pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.