Snowiest June on record!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
I'm jelly, I had a fire last night but had to keep all the windows open. It was still fun.

Hey, maybe the Guardian is right?!?

Note: "one of the twelve coldest..." ;lol

1686744799900.png

I can still a couple of snow fields on Mt Adams (a few miles north of Mt Washington from my house) but they are going quick.

Bummer. It's funny that I'd never even thought of skiing in Australia, so much of popular Australian culture shown in the USA tends to highlight your warmer climes, desert outback stuff.

We had our first zero-snow year in a decade, this past winter, and temperatures stayed above average nearly the entire year. Those just a few hundred km north or west of us had quite the opposite though, record high snows.