Some wood needs cutting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that will turn punky here. However, if it did we still have plenty more where that came from.

You may be right Jay if it isn't too windy.

Dennis, if I didn't have my back issue I would load myself into my truck and come out to help you with those fallen trees. When this Italian is not injured and sitting on the side lines I am like a one man wrecking crew!

After all, it's the least I can do after all that you have done for me... :)

Fredo

Fred, the back may or may not heal. I've fought with this for 27+ years now. Can't work like I once could but do whatever I can. We still have plenty of wood and if I could not cut for a couple of years, we'd still be fine.

bogydave said:
Looks like a good location to have a fire to burn the brush as you limb.
Warm fire, cutting fire wood, it don't get much better than that. (well maybe some hotdogs & smores that evening)
Real nice first round of those logs, that machine don't leave a hinge. :)

You are right Dave....at least for most of them. Some of the bigger trees left some nasty looking cuts though. Maybe I'll have to take some more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.