Somebody give this chic a cheeseburger......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
That's just disturbing.. Mother nature or not, that is not right!

That gal is a handful. Literally.

Suddenly I feel fatter than ever! Oh, but wait, round is a perfectly good shape so I am in shape :)

Ray

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttt

Gamma needs a hobby
laughing-smiley-008.gif

She's wearing a body shaping corset .

But still I imagine her "full sized meals" fit on a Turkish tea cup saucer.

kenny chaos said:
She'd give a whole new meaning to flossing with your wife. :lol:

I dunno... is that an enjoyable pastime for you? :-/

Scarlet O'Hara had a 17" waistline IIRC. Seeing that Romanian gal, it makes the "Gone with the Wind" fable even more unbelievable. Cripes, back when I worked out my right forearm used to be almost that big.

If she ate a cheeseburger it would look like a snake eating an egg.

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Gamma needs a hobby
laughing-smiley-008.gif

FYI...if you are referring to the "NY daily news"...I don't read it.
I saw the clip on tv and just used that link.
Other than that link I have no idea what you are gittin at Dix..
I find it disturbing that many in the fashion industry decide to pick such skinny models. I don't think they are good healthy role models for girls.
There are a lot of young women struggling with eating disorders in this world as a result...

"Barbie"IMHO should be more full figured >:-( I always thought she was too skinny dammit. :lol:

I have many hobbies....more than enough to keep myself busy thank you very much.... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.