Somerset Buyout

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is $177/ton a normal out in IL? Because I havent found them for less than $205 here and that's even in the summer when the lower the prices! Mostly Lignetics, Greene Gold and PellHeat is what i have used. We have Lowes, tractor supply and some local hardware/agways selling them.

Our prices at the box stores run anywhere from $170 on sale to $200 regular price. This year most seem to be hovering around that $177 mark. The Lowes store I've been buying my Somersets at adjusts their price to match their competitors' sale price, but they don't consider it a sale....just a "temporary price adjustment". So when Menards puts pellets on sale, I go check Lowes stock and plop down a 10% coupon on top of it. A month ago I bought 3 ton at $152.50 per ton. I should've just bought them out then but I was worried about storage room.

I have plenty of storage room here and can send a large truck

==c

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.