Somerset Pellet Fuel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
1643551445800.png

Low ash, high heat. Excellent pellet.
BUT I haven't burned them in a few years since no one in my area carries them anymore.

Thanks. They said they would sell to me directly. The plant is maybe 10-12 minutes from where I live. It’s Pretty neat seeing all the pellet bags stacked up all the way around the factory. They took me inside to talk to the shop foreman about Harman stoves when I was considering one. Got to see the computer control room and the conveyor assembly line going.

Reactions: johneh and Mt Bob
My go to hardwood pellet. Been burning these for the last 7 years. Last 2 years batches have burnt clean. Low ash for a hardwood. Always have good heat. Bagging and wrapping (3 layers)of the pallets is the best. Haven't been in stock lately at my Menards. :(

Burn somerset exclusively for 8 years and my Englander stays satisfied.
Some years have a little more ash, but overall a great pellet.

Great pellet. I've used them several different years and were great. I can't get them every year.
Ron

The best pellet we can get here in central OH