SOTW - Drankin Songs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member

Holy cow, BB! You getting thirsty or what??

1. Whiskey is the life of man.
2.Rye whiskey
3.Rock and rye.
4.Barnacle bill the sailor
5.What shall we do with a drunken sailor.
6.Drunken scotsman.
7.Ten little bottles.
8.Whiskeygalore.
9.A pirate life for me.
10.One bourbon, one scotch, one beer.

Just for starters...should be feeling pretty good by now!

Three generations of drankin' songs...

Reactions: ScotO

Reactions: ScotO
Oh, man.....campfire and beverages on a hot summer night......it's coming, real soon!!

But ANY song by my man George?? Love it. Seen him in concert numerous times. One of the last things at 3 Rivers was a Goerge Straight concert. Let alone, every time he has been to Cleveland, plus once in Louisiana. :)

Even though a lot don't have to do with Drinking... I drink every time I hear them ;)

By far my favorite country singer. 60 #1 hits..... And counting... He is the Man.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=hMeRgsGBenw

But ANY song by my man George?? Love it. Seen him in concert numerous times. One of the last things at 3 Rivers was a Goerge Straight concert. Let alone, every time he has been to Cleveland, plus once in Louisiana. :)

Even though a lot don't have to do with Drinking... I drink every time I hear them ;)

By far my favorite country singer. 60 #1 hits..... And counting... He is the Man.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=hMeRgsGBenw

George Strait IS country........hands down. I can listen to his albums, bumper to bumper, over and over again, and never tire of them....

If you ever get a chance to see these guys in concert, I would highly recommend that you go!

Gotta have some Eagles !!!

And some Gary Allan ....;)

And more

*Language warning* on the first one...
Kid Rock...

Hank III...

Colt Ford...

Reactions: MasterMech
^ ...classic battle of the mullets. Travis went for length, Marty for fluff....I say a stalemate.

Reactions: DexterDay

I can't believe I got snowed on in May. Ha! Here's what I am warming up & drinking to

Status
Not open for further replies.