SOTW ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that's a campfire :p

As a classic rock lover, disco is the equivalent of burning wet wood(insert smiley). Speaking of Dirty Dancing, that 's Mr.s Straw's favorite movie! Let's just say that Patrick Swazi does all the work and I get the benefits (insert smiley)

Here's the Grateful Dead's attempt At Disco ( Well some have claimed)

When our knees still worked me and Gamma could have cleared the whole building with this one. ;lol

I would rather do these dance moves BB...now that there is some sexy dancing.::-);)

Get a room. :rolleyes:

Reactions: PapaDave

It encompssed all levels :)

Reactions: Pallet Pete
what disco collection would be complete without this damm instrumental. I heard this one on the radio not long ago and I can't get the damm beat out of my head. Makes me wanna break out the bell bottoms and roller skates......:rolleyes:

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Status
Not open for further replies.